MULTIBOR PEDICURE BIT Set “HEEL” 5pcs in Box
- 127B-“FINISH-Standard”-13mm, 150 GRIT- 90G-“STANDARD”-9mm, 80 GRIT
- 127R -“TURBO”- 13mm,40 GRIT
- 127G-“STANDARD-Intensive”-13mm, 80 GRIT
- 90G-“STANDARD”-9mm, 80 GRIT
- b100B-“FINISH-Pointy”- 10mm, 150 GRIT
Reusable 5pcs Pedicure Bit Set “HEEL” made from composite materials in a plastic box. Used in Pedicure Procedures to remove very rough heels, big corns, calluses and cracked heels. Fits pedicure machines that use 2,35mm or 3/32″ shaft. To be sterilized in disinfectant liquid before re-use. Work with protective safety glasses. Best way to clean epithelial debris from the drill bits is with an ultrasound sterilizer. Not to be heated above 70 C. Each bit can last from 30 to 50 procedures.