MULTIBOR Reusable Pedicure Sanding Bit 127G-“STANDARD-Intensive”-13mm,80 GRIT
- 127G-“STANDARD-Intensive”-13mm 80 grit.
- Last up to 30 procedures.
- Weight 3gr.
- Used in Pedicure Procedures. Fits pedicure machines that use 2,35mm or 3/32″ shaft
- Has recommended rotation speed of 15 000 rpm
- Used on feet for high-speed removal of calloused skin from “normal and pre-groomed” sections and intensive polishing of keratinized areas as well as for primary treatment of heels.
- To be sterilized in disinfectant liquid before re-use.
- Work with protective safety glasses.
- Best way to clean epithelial debris from the drill bits is with an ultrasound sterilizer.
- Not to be heated above 70 C